Private Tour to Demre, Myra, Kekova
- Visit the tomb of St Nicholas, the legendary Santa Claus
- Sail over an ancient sunken city
- See 2,500-year Lycian rock tombs carved into the hillside
- Enjoy a small boat tour and swim in clear, blue waters
- Stunning scenery
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children aged 2 years and under go for free
- The boat trip is not a private service
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Available from Antalya City, Belek and Kemer
What you can expect
A great day trip which includes a boat trip to an ancient underwater city, viewing 2,500-year-old Lycian rock tombs cut into the hillside at Myra and visiting St Nicholas's Church in Demre - the inspiration for Santa Claus!
After lunch, we'll head to Demre, located on the site of the ancient city of Myra. Take a look at the Lycian rock-cut tombs, see fallen friezes carved with theatrical masks and wander round the amphitheatre at the Lycian site of Myra. As well as seeing some of these remains we'll visit the Church of St Nicholas, who is better known today as Santa Claus. This bare Byzantine church houses the empty tomb of St. Nicholas, once the Bishop of Myra and the inspiration for Santa Claus.
Finally, we hop on a boat and sail to Kekova Island where parts of a Lycian settlement were submerged in the sea after an earthquake in the 2nd century. Peer down through the water as you glide over sunken walls and steps. While here, there'll also be a short stop for a refreshing swim in the aquamarine-coloured sea before heading back to resort.
- Multiple locations:- Demre, Myra, Kekova
- Demre Antalya 07570
- Antalya - Hotel pick-up
- Antalya Antalya
- Belek - Hotel pick-up
- Belek Belediyesi Antalya 07506
- Kemer - Hotel pick-up
- Kemer Antalya