Paradise Cove Luau
Cleaning and safety practices
- Traditional luau set on the grounds of a secluded cove
- Delicious island buffet with kalua pork & lomi lomi salmon
- Fire dancers, musicians & graceful hula performances
- Hands-on Polynesian games & crafts like lei-making & tattoos
- Chance to participate in the Hukilau & rituals on the beach
General Luau with Transportation
Includes a shell lei greeting, 1 mai tai, a Cove Card with a value of $12.00 to be used towards drinks from the Bar, or towards the purchase of merchandise from our Marketplace or towards your arrival photograph, wing seating, and access to the buffet dinner.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Pickup is available from select Waikiki hotels between 3 and 4 PM. You will be able to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21, all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a “Negative” or “Not-Detected” COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests under 12 are exempt.
What you can expect
Attention_ For the safety of everyone we have suspended games and activities that prevent our guests from social distancing. We are currently operating a few of the games and activities we offer. Please call paradise cove directly if you have any questions concerning new operation guidelines._
Embrace the culture and spirit of Hawaii with an evening of lively entertainment and delicious cuisine at the spectacular Paradise Cove Luau. Participate in island games and crafts, learn about traditional ceremonies, and savor a buffet dinner while you watch a revue filled with music and dance.
Arrive at the 12-acre (5-ha), secluded oceanfront cove, where you're greeted into the luau grounds with a tropical lei. Take some time to explore the activities on offer. Learn how to string a flower lei, get a temporary tattoo, or test your skills at spear throwing and stone rolling.
A skilled climber ascends a palm tree and sends handfuls of fragrant flower petals floating toward the beach below. After the Hukilau Ceremony, in which nets are drawn in from the sea to to the sounds of conch shells and chants, watch as the savory kalua pig is unearthed from the underground oven (or imu) where it has been slow-cooking for hours.
Grab a seat to feast on a dinner of island delicacies. As the sun sets over the Pacific, performers take the stage to show the beauty of the traditional songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia, featuring elegant hula, rhythmic drum beats, and the mesmerizing feats of fire dancers.
Sample dinner menu includes:
- Salad bar
- Macaroni and pasta salad
- Lomi lomi salmon
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Steamed sweet potato
- Steamed white rice
- Beer-battered island fish
- Kalua pig
- Island-style baked chicken
- Taro rolls and butter
- Fresh pineapple
- Various desserts
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitizer provided