About this activity
What's included, what's not
7 nights accommodation
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
Our week's Spanish course includes:
• Full board accommodation in a spacious room with en-suite bathroom.
• Tuition from Monday to Friday.
• Materials designed by our tutor's team.
• Santander Airport Transfer (Santander Ferry or Coach station also included).
• Small groups, a maximum of 10 people.
• Courses available for all levels.
• Of course, a cup of tea at any time.
We offer home-stay Spanish courses at our house in Aés, Puente Viesgo, North coast of Spain, just 20 km. from Santander. Our home is a 1780s charming and traditional house where you will feel right at home in no time. Merche is an excellent cook and apart from enjoying her food, she can teach you how to cook tortilla de patatas, paella, etc.
You can spend your free time enjoying one of the many walks that you can take in the area. Visit the impressive prehistoric caves of Monte Castillo with fascinating paintings made around 40,000-19,000 BC.
After exploring all these valleys and mountains, you can relax in one of the most famous spas in Spain: El Balneario de Puente Viesgo. Finally, if you want to have a drink or eat in town, local bars and restaurants offer good value for money.
• Cave of El Castillo, Carretera de las Cuevas, s/n, 39670 Puente Viesgo Spain
• Puente Viesgo, Puente Viesgo, Cantabria
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners
Best Deals on Things to Do
Experience the wonders of the world up close with great deals on things to do near and far. Expedia offers one-of-a-kind activities that allow you to explore Santander your way. Whether you love nature, culture, food, or a bit of adventure, we have the perfect activity for you.
Top Experiences in Santander
With so many things to do in Santander, planning the perfect day out may seem like a daunting task. Expedia is here to take the hassle out of finding the best attractions, tours, and activities in Santander. Families, couples, and business travelers can all find the perfect activity in Santander to create life-long memories with the help of Expedia.