Combine modern culture, real local, landmarks & hidden spots
Adventure down Phraya River to see action riverside
Explore off the tourist track and awesome photogenic spots
Get mesmerizing, uninterrupted shots of magical temples
Get more than 50+ photos from your host, a pro photographer
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Transportation (Car, Private boat)
Your own fluent english Host who is a pro photographer and a real entertainer
More than 50 photos and photo editing
Taste local favorites at one of the most famous local street restaurants
Coffee (latte, smoothie, cappuccino etc) to kick start the day. Water throughout the day.
Transport to Meeting Point and your Trip Back
Know Before You Book
Arrive 20 minutes before start time so we can brief you about the adventure and learn about your photo expectations.
This experience isn’t about learning how to use a camera or anything like that. All of our shots look great with just a smartphone or our camera.
Minimum age is 15 years. Maximum age is 80.
Small intimate groups of about 6 allow time to enjoy the discovery and capture great photos.
What you can expect
For the travelers short on time, big on fun and love having there travel photos taken that aren’t the standard tourist ones, by a professional photography host. It’s a journey through some of our favorite Bangkok secrets that’s a must see no matter how long your stay. (you don't have to be a photographer, just want stunning pictures of you discovering a unique side of Bangkok)
Everything, from the overall route to the exact locations, was specially chosen to make the most of your journey and capturing awesome photos through some of our favorite Bangkok secrets, it's must see no matter how long your stay.
- Embark on a curated day adventure & photo experience - magical 5 hours inspired by the need for adventure, fun & show your travels on social media
- Intimate groups of up to 6 navigate the incredible diversity of the city’s culture, uncovering its heart and soul beyond temples and markets.
- On this handcrafted experience, you’ll discover its vibrant life, meet locals, 360 degrees views high above riverside all incredibly photogenic.
- Uncover the city’s enchanting contrasts as you encounter unnamed street & get swept through bustling junctions to really feel the culture.
- See and interact with some brilliant street art created by some of the most famous artists around the Bangkok and visit a hub for creativity where the locals go.
- Taste some local favorites at one of the most famous local street restaurants where we’ll get treated like one of the family and meet the real soul behind the business.
- Get your photos from our photo host, a pro photographer, who can take them for you as well as capture your journey or help you take yours, the choice is yours.
You'll walk away from this with a real Bangkok experience, seeing more than you could have ever expected, and importantly leave with stunning pictures, not only of the incredible places that we’ve visited, but ones that feature you discovering Bangkok. These are your memories, not only for you to take home, but also to post your travels.
You don’t have to be a photographer for this tour. This experience isn’t about learning how to use a camera, and you can get your photos by our photo hosts.
Your receive over 50 plus photos that feature you discovering Bangkok, taken by your photography guide.