Take a free bus trip to Amakusa from Kumamoto
Be free to choose the bus time whenever you wanna come back
Featuring delicious kaiseki lunch & relaxing hot spring
Relax your body in Misaki-tei Onsen, its good for your skin
Get a chance to enjoy a luxury delicious kaiseki lunch
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Amakusa Lake round-trip bus fare
Admission to Onsen
Pick-up service (bus stop at hotel )
Know Before You Book
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 2 business days. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us.
[[Age criteria]] : [Adults : 14 years old & above], [Child : 3 - 13 years old], [Infant : 0 - 2 years old free]
It is not a reserved seat. First come, first served.
If you stop or abandon your travel itinerary for personal reasons, you will not be refunded.
This product is a carpool service, there will be other guests to ride together, except for other places where the station is not allowed to park.
Depending on the traffic conditions at the end of the day, there may be a delay. If you are flying on the same day, it is not recommended to arrange for this trip. If you delay the flight, we will not assume any responsibility.
We are going to travel with light clothes and shoes. Please keep your personal valuables safe and secure. If you lose valuables during the trip, you will not be compensated.
What you can expect
Take the express bus trip to Amakusa from Kumamoto. This product consists of kaiseki lunch, hot spring experiences, and set of the rapid bus to Amakusa Lake and Misakitei Hotel. It is good to be able to have enough free time because you can choose the bus time when you come back. After enjoying a fresh and delicious lunch, unwind from the open-air bath surrounded by the garden! Especially, Misaki-tei hot spring is said to contain a lot of good ingredients for women. In the case of a full course, you can eat in the private room. Taste the authentic Japanese seafood dishes and experience the natural hot springs in Japan, which is absolutely worth the money!
- From Kumamoto — Matsushima bus stop — Transfer to Hotel Amakusa Matsushima Sightseeing Hotel Misaki-tei (about 5 minutes) — Misaki-tei meal and hot spring (about 2 hours 30 minutes - 3 hours) — Hotel private car to Matsushima bus stop Go (about 5 minutes) — return to Kumamoto
- *It may take some time, but it may be delayed due to road conditions.
Bus Times guide
- 09:30 AM Kumamoto Transportation Center Station 6
- 09:38 AM Kumamoto Station No. 2
- 11:12 AM Matsushima Station
- 02:50 PM Matsushima Station
- 04:23 PM Kumamoto Station No. 2
- 04:30 PM Kumamoto Transportation Center Station 6
- Basic Course
- Amakusa baked abalone
- (4 types) - Amakusa red snapper, Amakusa shark, Amakusa octopus, Amakusa shrimp
- egg roll
- Miso Soup
- Pickled vegetables
- Luxury Course (private room)
- Amakusa red sea bream (1 fish / 2 people)
- Amakusa prawn shrimp
- Shrimp grilled with salt
- Amakusa abalone
- Sea crab from Amakusa
- Kumamoto chicken and hotpot
- Grilled sea bream
- Fried fish and vegetables
- Miso Soup