Great discounts at attractions, shops, restaurants & tours
Unlimited access to the city’s public transport
Booklet with insider tips to get the most out of your stay
City & public transport map to navigate at ease
Leisure time to enjoy in town at your own pace
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
Children 5 and younger are admitted for free to some participating establishments, for example museums.
Redemption point hours of operation are Monday to Saturday 9 AM - 8 PM; Sunday & public holidays: 10 AM - 5 PM.
Redemption point opening hours vary; please check your voucher(s) before you go.
Most museums are closed on Mondays and many restaurants, shops close during public holidays. Please contact the Cologne Tourist Board if you require further information.
What you can expect
A must-have while in Cologne, the KölnCard gives you freedom to explore the city at your leisure for 24 or 48 hours. Public transport and a handy booklet with map are also thrown in to make your stay even more enjoyable.
The fourth-largest city of Germany, with its enchanting old, vibrant cultural scene and nightlife, is an exciting destination to explore. Join a guided city tour, enjoy a cruise on the Rhine, visit museums and tourist attractions, or eat out in one of the many restaurants. Plan and discover at your own pace.
Your pass includes:
- Unlimited access to public transport within the Cologne city limits
- Up to 50 percent reduction on admission to Cologne's museums and attractions, including Cologne Cathedral's treasury
- Reductions on tickets for theatres, opera, and musicals
- Special rates for coach and bike tours, as well as river cruises
- Special offers at many of Cologne's premier hotel bars, as well as the city's pubs and restaurants
- Discounted entry to attractions including Cologne Zoo and Phantasialand