Cleaning and safety practices
Award-winning live polynesian preformance
Tropical drinks and dlectable island-style buffet
Opportunity to participate in hula lesson
Interactive hands-on activities with Coconut weaving
Beautiful views and backdrops for photo opportunities
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to Ka Moana Luau
Delicious all you can eat local style buffet
Polynesian luau show
One (1) Drink ticket
Know Before You Book
Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Join our Ohana for an exciting evening under the stars as we take you on a voyage across Ka Moana (the ocean). Witness world-class entertainment at the best luau on Oahu, that begins and ends with fire!
Ka Moana Luau takes guests on a voyage through Polynesia with dances, chants and activities from across the Pacific. Just 25-minutes from Waikiki on Oahu's beautiful and scenic east shore, an amazing award-winning production and show. Opening with fire and finishes with a multiple fire knife dance see a spectacular wonder, unlike anything else!
Be immersed in breathtaking ocean and mountain views- the perfect backdrop for your Hawaii vacation. Experience firsthand some of the most beloved traditions of the islands during our interactive activities before the show including lei making, hula lessons, coconut-headband weaving, poi & lomi lomi samplings and more!
A Luau isn't a Luau without a feast! Fill up your plate with taro rolls, seasonal fruit salad, fresh island greens, local sweet potatoes, teriyaki chicken, island fish with papaya mango salsa, assorted local desserts and kalua pork cooked in an umu (above ground oven).
Sample Buffet Menu Subject to change:
Greens and Salads and Sides:
- Island greens with a local Lilikoi (passionfruit) vinegrette or Ranch dressing
- Fruit salad
- Lomi lomi salmon
- Fresh taro rolls
- Poi samples
- Stir fried noodles
- Sweet potatoes
- Steamed white rice
- Fresh grilled Mahi Mahi with a mango/papaya salsa
- Teriyaki chicken skewers
- Kalua pork
- Haupia (coconut), Guava and Chantilly cake
- Macadamia nut cookies
- Hot tea
- Fruit punch
- Island Mai Tai's
- Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
- Domestic Beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
- Wide selection from Kona Brewing Company
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners