Cleaning and safety practices
Delightful full-day excursion to snowy slopes of Mount Fuji
Panoramic views of Mount Fuji from the 5th station viewpoint
Scenic stops at reflecting Lake Kawaguchi & Oshino Hakkai
Enriching cultural experience at the Oshino Ninja Village
Chance to experience 4-D flight simulator at Fuji Airways
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided bus tour of Mount Fuji
Audio-guide available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian.
Headset of tour commentary
Live tour commentary provided by English speaking guide
Pick-up service is available among 11 places in Tokyo including the LOVE stature
Drop off service. the point is only Shinjuku station
Lunch (if NOT selected)
Know Before You Book
Let us know if you bring infants(0-3) who are free instead of being hold by their group people.
If Mt. Fuji 5th Station is inaccessible due to some reasons, we will visit an alternative place.
If you do not require pickup, check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and operation.
Pick-up service is available among 11 places as below in Tokyo including the LOVE stature. Please confirm your meeting place and time by 04.00 pm the day before the tour.
1.Shiba Park Hotel 2.Keisei Ueno station 3.McDonald's Suido-bashi Sotobori-dori Branch 4.Imperial Hotel 5.Shinjuku Prince Hotel 6.Hotel New Otani (7-10 are from March!)7.Royal Park Hotel. 8.Agora Place Asakusa Hotel 9.Apple store Ginza 10.The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo
Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
What you can expect
Best bus tour to visit Mt. Fuji! Focused on taking the best view of Mt.Fuji as stayingat Fuji area all day! Visiting Oshino hakkai, traditional villadge famous for 8 beatiful ponds, Oshino Ninja Villadge to do unique ninja activities. Climbing up to the highest Mt Fuji point for the day by bus, take “Fuji Airways“; an exciting 4-D flight simulation ride, and gaze the entire shape of Mt Fuji at a beautiful lake “Kawaguchi ko”at the end.
Arrive at the LOVE sculpture, a few blocks from Shinjuku Station, to meet your guide and hop on a comfortable shuttle bound for Lake Kawaguchi, whose mirror-like surface creates a stunning reflection of Mt. Fuji's beautiful slopes if the wheather is good.
- Seasonal: Lavendor in early summer at Oishi park , Autumn leaves around Lake Kawaguchi.
At lunch time, visit Oshino Shinobi no Sato(Ninja Villadge) to feel the culture of “Ninja” or Japanese spies. If you'd like, opt for a tasty buffet lunch of Japanese specialties, or use the time to seek out a bite to eat on your own.
- Seasonal: Weeping cherry tree in spring (Oshino Shinobi no Sato)
After lunch, we will visit Oshino Hakkai to stroll around tranquil ponds bordered by fruit trees that offer peekaboo views of the mountain.
Afterward, continue on to Mount Fuji 5thStation for up-close views of the mountain's peak and a chance to visit a real Shinto shrine.
- Seasonal: Autumn leave on the Subaru line (the highway to 5th station of Mt.Fuji)
After that we go to take the Fuji Airways, where you can strap into a 4-D flight simulator to soar over Mt. Fuji and beyond as you watch vivid projections on a massive video screen to close out your day.
Please write down if you have a child who is under 3 years old on “notes/remarks” when you book. They will be free and being seated in someone’s laps in your group.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Oshino Shinobi no Sato
- 2845 Shibokusa
- Oshino Yamanashi 401-0511
- “LOVE” Statue
- Shinjuku i-LAND Tower
- Shinjuku City Tōkyō-to 163-1390
- Royal Park Hotel in Nihombashi
- 2-chōme-1-1 Nihonbashikakigarachō,
- Chuo City Tōkyō-to 103-0014
- Agora Place Asakusa
- 2-2-9 Kotobuki
- Taito City Tōkyō-to 111-0042
- Shiba Park Hotel
- 1-chōme-6 Shibakōen,
- Minato City Tokyo 105-0011
- Apple Store Ginza
- 〒104-0061 Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 3 Chome−5−12 サヱグサビル 本館
- Chuo City Tōkyō-to 104-0061
- The Ritz- Carlton Tokyo
- 東京ミッドタウン, ９丁目-７-１ 赤坂 港区 東京都 107-6245
- Minato City Tōkyō-to 107-0052
- Imperial Hotel Tokyo
- 1 Chome-1-1 Uchisaiwaichō
- Chiyoda City Tōkyō-to 100-0011
- Hotel New Otani
- 〒102-8578 東京都千代田区紀尾井町４−１ ホテルニューオータニ ザ・メイン
- Chiyoda City Tōkyō-to 102-8578
- Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel
- Shibuya City Tōkyō-to 150-0002
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- 1-30-1 Kabukicyo
- Shinjuku City Tōkyō-to 160-8487