Learn and understand the rich Vietnamese history & culture
Stunning sights of One Pillar & Tran Quoc Pagodas
Temple of Literature, site of Vietnam's first university
Scenic walk around Hoan Kiem Lake towards Ngoc Son Temple
Sumptuous local lunch & informative tales from your guide
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided live tour commentary by English-speaking local guide
All entrance and admission fees
Lunch ( Join tour options)
Hotel pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
Green car fee for private tour
Beverages and other personal expenses
Admission to Thang Long Water Puppet Theater
Cyclo or electric car fees
Tips and gratuities
What you can expect
OPTION 1: HANOI HIGHLIGHTS TOUR - JOIN GROUP (L)
8:00-8:30: Visitors will be picked up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and visit some well-known attractions:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the resting place of Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh
- Museum of Ethnology in Vietnam which keeps many items representing for 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups
- Visit the Temple of Literature, a beautiful Confucian temple that hosts the Imperial Academy, Vietnam's first national university.
12:30: Have lunch in a Old Quarter restaurant then continue the afternoon tour
- Hoa Lo prison, one of the most “terrible hell” in Vietnam in 20th century
- Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi from 6th century
17:30-18:00: Your day concludes in the early evening with transportation back to your hotel.
OPTION 2: HANOI HIGHLIGHTS TOUR - PRIVATE TOUR
8:30:Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter area and transfer to the first attraction
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex inclusive of his Mausoleum, the house-on-stilts, the quaint One-Pillar pagoda nearby.
- Quan Thanh Taoist Temple.
11:30: Get on the car and transfer to local restaurant for the lunch.
12:00: Lunch (own expenses).
- Visit the Museum of History.
- Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, ‘The Huc’ Bridge and a trip by ‘Green cars’ in the Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the show of Water Puppetry.
18:30: Come back to your hotel. Tour ends.
OPTION 3: HANOI HIGHLIGHT AND COOKING CLASS TOUR (L)
8:00 - 8.30:Pickup time at the hotel in Old Quarter area then transfer to the first attraction in tour.
Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace, house on stilts)
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, in which keeps many items representing for 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups
12.30: Lunch time at the local restaurant.
Temple of Literature, the first university on Vietnam
Hoa Lo Prison, one of the most “terrible hell” in Vietnam in 20th century to have a better understanding about Vietnam war.
Cooking activity with spring roll dish
17.00 - 17.30:Come back and drop you off at your hotel in Old Quarter. Tour ends!