Dinner Cruise on the Seine River
Cleaning and safety practices
- Number 1 for cruises on the river Seine
- Prestigious location at the feet of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a tasty 3-course dinner
- 2.5 Hours trip along the river Seine
- Discover of the most emblematics monuments of Paris by night
Cruise with Menu Decouverte
This option includes a welcome glass of champagne; white or red wine; a menu with starter, main dishe and dessert; and panoramic seating at rectangular tables.
Cruise with Menu Premier
Includes an aperitif of champagne and cheese puffs; white or red wine; cheese course; glass of champagne with dessert; and mini-sweet selection with coffee. Seating is at a round table in the bows of the boat.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be 16 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Bag and coat security checks will be undertaken on arrival. Only handbags, small backpacks and laptop cases are permitted.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. Check-in closes 15 minutes before booked departure time.
- From October 1st, 2021 visitors aged 12 or over will be required to present a valid health pass
What you can expect
Bateaux parisiens, Number 1 for cruises on the river Seine, invites you aboard its fully glazed boats for an exceptional dinner on the most beautiful avenue in Paris.
Embark at the feet of the Eiffel Tower for a 2.5 hour dinner cruise an the river Seine and discover the most emblematic monuments of Paris from a different perspective!
The chef offers a traditional, elegant and fine French cuisine prepared on board every day using fresh, seasonal products. The different services leave the choice of wines, the location of the table and the price.
Privileged seating at the front of the boat
Glass of champagne as an aperitif and dessert Patience + starter + main course + cheese + dessert of your choice + a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine for 4 people
Privileged seating by the windows
Glass of champagne as an aperitif + starter + main course + cheese + dessert of your choice + a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine for 4 people
Glass of champagne as an aperitif + starter + main course + cheese + dessert of your choice + a bottle of red wine or white wine for 4 people
Seating in the center of the boat
Kir white wine as an aperitif + starter + main course + dessert of your choice + 1 bottle of red wine or white wine for 4 people
The “extras”: a la carte menu, including: aperitif, starter, main course, cheese (depending on the service chosen), dessert, wines, mineral water and coffee.
During your trip you will be able to see: the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Parliament, the Orsay museum, the Institut de France, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Hôtel de Ville, the Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obelisk and the Grand Palais
VEGETARIAN OPTION available
348 g CO2 / pax.km
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided