Cleaning and safety practices
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Your personal paragliding tandem pilot
Additional clothes if necessary (Skiing-like in winter, hiking-like in summer)
Fees for the cable cars (depending on the season, in summer with the Davos Klosters guest card, for free)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
The airtime is two 15-30 minutes or one 40-60 minutes, depending on the wind conditions
Stable hiking shoes are recommended
All passenger heights and weight MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
A maximum of 4 people per booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks are required but not mandatory.
Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
On a paragliding private pilote for a half day. We reserve 4 hours for your flight and we can do a very long flight from 40 to 60 minutes or two 'normal' flights. You won’t need any special skills or extreme fitness.
1. You will meet our pilot at our booking office at the cable cars station in Davos Platz Switzerland.
2. We will lend you stable shoes and suitable clothing for free and you can drop your baggage in our office.
3. You will take the cable cars with your pilot to the launch site. For the last part we will hike for about 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Your pilot will setup the glider and explain you the take off.
5 And now the great moment is there 3,2,1… go! Just a few steps and you will be airborne.
6. During the flight you will be sitting comfortable in front of your pilot. No engine noise, no free falling, just a smooth glide through the air.
7. If you keen fore more action, your pilot shows you how to steer the glider or you can do some freestyle maneuvers.
8. The landing is close to the meeting point with again with a few steps running.
• Joyride Paragliding, Braemabueelstrasse 9, Davos 7270 Switzerland
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners
Best Deals on Things to Do
Experience the wonders of the world up close with great deals on things to do near and far. Expedia offers one-of-a-kind activities that allow you to explore Davos your way. Whether you love nature, culture, food, or a bit of adventure, we have the perfect activity for you.
Top Experiences in Davos
With so many things to do in Davos, planning the perfect day out may seem like a daunting task. Expedia is here to take the hassle out of finding the best attractions, tours, and activities in Davos. Families, couples, and business travelers can all find the perfect activity in Davos to create life-long memories with the help of Expedia.