About this activity
What's included, what's not
• 1× Breakfast
• 2× Lunch box with water, fruits and juice.
• 1× Dinner
• Accommodation included: 1 night
• Park Entrance Permit
• Personal expenses
• Personal insurance of any kind.
• What is not mentioned on the itinerary
Know Before You Book
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Returns to original departure point
Departure time: 6:15 AM
What you can expect
• 06:15 - Our representative/guide will come to pick up at your hotel or come to in our office.
• 06: 30 - Canoeing on the Rapti river approximately 2 hours. Canoe is a type of boat it is also called dugout canoe which is safe and easy to float on river.
Canoe is a one of the best program in Sauraha. Its main propose to see two type of crocodile, fishes and water birds. As well as some wildlife around the river bank.
Then jungle walk begains after canoe, important session about the wildlife and their characters before walking tour. The guide will explain important safety instruction, listen carefully. Jungle walk is the best way to explore nature, wildlife and different types of vegetation and landscape.
The walking tour will be until sunset and you will reach a small village. Sleep overnight. Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation.
• 06:30 - After breakfast start jungle walk for full day through the Buffer Zone to reach Sauraha Village again. (Finish). Breakfast, Lunch.
• Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal