Bukhansan National Park Hiking & Sauna
- Hiking in the rich greenery of Bukhansan National Park
- More than 1,300 unique species of flora & fauna
- Invigorating traditional Korean sauna to relax & rejuvenate
- Beautiful gems at Amethyst Factory—great for souvenirs
- Traditional Korean cuisine for a delicious lunch
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
What you can expect
Hike through the Bukhansan National Park's rich, natural beauty; it's often referred to as the “green lung of Seoul.” Visit the Amethyst Factory for a glimpse of the treasure mined from the mountains, indulge in an authentic Korean meal, and sweat out your worries at a relaxing Korean sauna.
Leave the hustle and bustle of Seoul behind you and begin your adventure at the stunning Bukhansan Park, home to more than 1,300 species of flora and fauna, over 100 Buddhist temples, and an assortment of exhilarating hiking trails. Follow your expert guide on a trail past gleaming streams, lush foliage, and old temples.
Move on to the Amethyst Factory for an opportunity to shop for glimmering gems that make great souvenirs to bring back home. Enjoy steaming hot local cuisine for lunch, satisfying your hunger from a day well spent.
Wrap up your tour at a traditional Korean sauna, where you can let your well- worked muscles relax and revitalize your senses. After a comfortable drive back, enjoy some well-deserved rest.
- Bukhansan National Park
- Mangwol-ro, Uijeongbu-si,
- Seoul City Center (Hotel Pickup)