Best Grand Canyon West Rim with Hoover Dam Stop
Cleaning and safety practices
- Up-close looks at the dramatic West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- This trip return back to Las Vegas around 5:30 PM.
- Chance to hike to the rim's highest lookout at Guano Point
- Option to visit the glass-floored viewing point at Skywalk
- Hassle-free transportation in modern, air-conditioned coach
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour
Grand Canyon West Rim tour only.
This tour includes the choice of deli lunch. Please contact the tour provider in advance to make a selection from the following: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Vegetarian Sandwiches or a Large Garden Salad as a Vegan alternative.
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk Ticket
Live commentary in English. Grand Canyon West Rim tour with Skywalk tickets.
This tour includes the choice of deli lunch. Please contact the tour provider in advance to make a selection from the following: Turkey, Ham, Vegetarian Sandwiches or a Large Garden Salad as a Vegan alternative.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult, provided they sit on a parent's lap.
- This activity has limited wheelchair access.
- Participation is not recommended if you have flights scheduled or show tickets for the same day.
- Hotel pickup takes place from 5:45 AM–6:45 AM. You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour includes the choice of deli lunch. Please contact the tour provider in advance to make a selection from the following: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Vegetarian Sandwiches or a Large Garden Salad as a Vegan alternative.
What you can expect
Starting July 15, our tour begins with a brief stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo opportunity of the amazing view of the Dam and the bypass bridge.
Experience the majesty of the American Southwest on a guided tour to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. With a drive through desert landscapes flecked with Joshua trees and stop at Eagle Point, and Guano Point, this day trip is sure to awaken your inner nature lover.
From your hotel, board a luxury air-conditioned coach and begin your ride. Make a quick breakfast stop to charge up for a day full of activities.
Effective July 15, 2021 the tour includes a brief photo stop opportunity at the Hoover Dam with amazing views of the Dam and the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Weave down roads flanked by the clumpy branches of old Joshua trees as you approach the Grand Canyon's West Rim. When you arrive, take in the hues of deep orange, indigo, and muted yellow etched into the immense, 6-million-year-old rock formations. For a bonus viewing treat, hike to the top of Guano Point—the highest peak at the rim—and admire the Colorado River as it winds along the canyon floor.
Stroll around on nearby hiking trails, chat with your guide about the area's geologic past, consider opting for a dizzying visit to the glass-floored Skywalk viewing point, and then hop back on your coach for the scenic return ride to your Las Vegas hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available