Discover Baku and its surroundings on this full-day tour
Visit Gobustan, Ateshgah, Yanardag, the city center and more
Learn about the history of each sight from your guide
Enjoy complimentary roundtrip transportation from your hotel
Meet new people in the tour from all over the world
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
Professional tour guide
Admission tickets (total fee 13 USD)
What you can expect
Discover all that Baku and its surroundings have to offer on this full-day tour. See the prehistoric petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes and their healing properties, visit the Zoroastrian fire temple of Ateshgah, explore the fire mountain of Yanardag, and admire the architecture of Baku's modern city center. This tour includes a tour guide and transportation to all of the sights from your hotel.
- Pickup from hotel
- Mud Volcanoes: a whole family of ‘geologically flatulent’ little conical mounds that erupt with thick, cold, grey mud
- Gobustan National Park: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Lunch: Local restaurant serving traditional food
- Ateshgah: “Fire Temple of Baku”. A castle-like religious temple based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the Zoroastrian place of worship
- Yanardagh “Burning Mountain”
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center: Has an amazing design, and one of the symbols of Baku City.
- Drop-off to hotel