- Windermere Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 5 min drive
- Bowness Pier
- 5 min drive
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Wild Boar is located in Windermere. World of Beatrix Potter and Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Go Ape Grizedale and Lakeland Maze Farm Park. Lakes Aqaurium and Lakeland Wildlife Oasis Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
4.5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (45 reviews)
- Easy parking (33 reviews)
- Safe (30 reviews)
- Windermere Golf Club - 2 min drive
- World of Beatrix Potter - 5 min drive
- Bowness Pier - 5 min drive
- Lake Windermere - 6 min drive
- Hill Top - 13 min drive
- Burneside Station - 7 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 87 min drive
About this property
The Wild Boar
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A cozy getaway
Wonderful mini break - lovely hotel & great food.