- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand)
- 2 min walk
- Courtenay Place
- 3 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre
- 6 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wellington, QT Wellington Apartments is near the airport. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Westpac Stadium, or consider a night out at The Opera House. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Wellington travel guide
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 2 min walk
- Courtenay Place - 3 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 6 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 8 min walk
- Cuba Street Mall - 9 min walk
- Wellington Station - 19 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Hippopotamus Restaurant – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hippopotamus Cocktail Bar – Cocktail bar.
About this property
QT Wellington Apartments
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
First class “fine dining” at the Hippopotamus restaurant. Lighting overall is a bit dark. Rooms great.