- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Grove
- 徒歩 1 分
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 車で 5 分
- Cassiobury Park
- 車で 8 分
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 車で 26 分
Located in Watford, The Grove is in a rural location and near a train station. Gadebridge Park and Aldenham Country Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Pinewood Studios. Traveling with kids? Consider Royal National Rose Society Gardens and BBC Elstree Centre.
- The Grove - 徒歩 1 分
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - 車で 5 分
- Watford Palace Theatre - 車で 7 分
- Watford Colosseum - 車で 7 分
- Cassiobury Park - 車で 8 分
- Watford Junction Station - 7 min drive
- Watford Station - 8 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Stables – Golf course view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Glasshouse – Garden-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Lounges – Garden-view café. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Colette's – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful building with beautiful surroundings. Indoors greets you with lovely warm atmosphere. The staff are all very friendly and always smiling making your stay welcoming. Had an amazing spa treat at Sequoia Spa.....although a little pricey! Dinner at The Stables Restaurant was of the best quality and everything was cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. Buffet breakfast at The Glasshouse Is really something to experience. Abundance in variety and extremely fresh. I wouldn’t hesitate a moment to visit The Grove again.