- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Polzeath Beach
- 徒歩 15 分
- Padstow Harbour
- 車で 25 分
- Prideaux Place
- 車で 26 分
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 車で 30 分
Located in Wadebridge, St Moritz Hotel is in a rural location and near the beach. Padstow Harbour and St. Enodoc Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Camel Creek Adventure Park and National Lobster Hatchery. Consider King Arthur's Great Halls for a night out or Merlins Cave if you're traveling with kids.Wadebridgeの旅行ガイドを見る
- Polzeath Beach - 徒歩 15 分
- Padstow Harbour - 車で 25 分
- Prideaux Place - 車で 26 分
- Trevone Bay Beach - 車で 27 分
- Harlyn Bay Beach - 車で 28 分
- St Columb Road Station - 26 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Sea Side – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days. Kids' menu available.
St Moritz Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Really great helpful and attentive staff. Fabulous breakfast. Amazing location and friends who used the pool etc, said it was great. The 'Cosy rooms' are quite small and our small mattress was saggy / knackered, rolling into the middle. After a fair nights sleep it didn't seem that bad that we should ask for it to be changed but then regretted this on the second night. It really wasn't up to scratch. Otherwise it is a lovely hotel, in an amazing spot and the lots of staff were great. Restaurant was little pricey but nice food. I am always amazed how many hotels don't ask if everything was ok when you check out- they did and seemed to care that they want to get it right.