- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Armstrong Browning Library
- 12 min walk
- The Texas Collection
- 17 min walk
- Baylor University
- 5 min drive
- Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Deluxe Inn is located in Waco. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waco Mammoth National Monument and Marlin Branch, while Fort House Museum and Texas Ranger Hall of Fame are cultural highlights. Cameron Park Zoo and Hawaiian Falls are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Armstrong Browning Library - 12 min walk
- The Texas Collection - 17 min walk
- Fort House Museum - 2 min drive
- Magnolia Market at the Silos - 4 min drive
- Baylor University - 5 min drive
- McGregor Station - 29 min drive
- Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional) - 17 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Customer service very spotty. Also dirty and clearly the cheapest hotel in the area for a reason.