- The Gardens at HCP
- 5 min drive
- Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence
- 7 min drive
- Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park
- 8 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Victoria, Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Victoria Elk Lake is in the suburbs. Travelers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre or Royal Athletic Park.
- The Gardens at HCP - 5 min drive
- Dominion Astrophysical Observatory - 5 min drive
- Camosun College - Interurban Campus - 7 min drive
- Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence - 7 min drive
- Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park - 8 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 18 min drive
- The Lakes Grillhouse – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Victoria Elk Lake
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would probably not return
Was looking forward to the stay, however arrived at 5:45 and told that room may not be ready. Room was okay bit old, plug ins were hit & miss to work, bathroom was a BIG disappointment- shower was for a 5toot tall person, towels were sandpaper and thin, and the toiletries were lacking. No shampoo.