- MayFair Shopping Centre
- 14 min walk
- 3 min drive
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
- 3 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Victoria, Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Victoria is in the city center and by the ocean. Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Butchart Gardens. Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre and Victoria Bug Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Government Street - 11 min walk
- MayFair Shopping Centre - 14 min walk
- Chinatown - 3 min drive
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 3 min drive
- Victoria Fisherman's Wharf - 7 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Victoria
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. We were happy to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. It was wonderful to have an indoor heated pool and sauna to use at the end of the day. The facility could use some upgrading as it's looking worn, but for the price, we were happy.