- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- BC Place Stadium
- 3 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Rogers Arena
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre is in an area with good shopping. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Stadium-Chinatown Station is 3 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 8 minutes.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1832 reviews)
- Good eats (930 reviews)
- Safe (809 reviews)
- BC Place Stadium - 3 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 4 min walk
- Rogers Arena - 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 16 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Moxies Grill and Bar – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Shark Club Sports Bar – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is pretty grimy to be honest. Rooms are quite old. The wallpaper was peeling in my room and the bathroom had gross stains on the wall as well as in the bathtub. The elevator completely stopped working at one point and I got locked in the stairwell trying to leave. I enjoyed Vancouver and this location but the hotel definitely needs some serious updates!