Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Urayasu hotel in Maihama, walk to Tokyo Bay
Located in Maihama, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Tokyo Bay, Disneyland® Tokyo, and Tokyo DisneySea®. Tokyo Sea Life Park and Kasai Rinkai Park are also within 3 mi (5 km). Bayside Station is only a 4-minute walk and Tokyo DisneySea Station is 16 minutes.
3 restaurants, self parking, and conference space are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services are onsite.
All 703 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs. Refrigerators, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. An area shuttle, a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service are complimentary for guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Free area shuttle
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free train station drop-off
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 703
- Number of floors - 12
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Gyoan - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
ATRIUM - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Sur La Mer - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9504.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3024 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 830 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 420 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9504.0 per night
- Tokyo Bay Maihama
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Club
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Club Urayasu
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort
- Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort Urayasu
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.