- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Suntory Museum of Art
- 2 min walk
- Tokyo Midtown
- 3 min walk
- Billboard Live
- 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is in Tokyo's Akasaka neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Toyosu Market. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Nogizaka Station is 5 minutes by foot and Roppongi Station is 7 minutes.
- Suntory Museum of Art - 2 min walk
- Tokyo Midtown - 3 min walk
- Billboard Live - 4 min walk
- Fujifilm Square - 5 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 8 min drive
- Tokyo Shinanomachi Station - 4 min drive
- Nogizaka Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27 min drive
- Towers – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Azure 45 – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- The Lobby Lounge and Bar – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Hinokizaka – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The best hotel we have ever stayed at. From pickup at the airport to the final transfer to the cruise ship...flawless. Staff seemed to be clairvoyant in anticipating needs. Property immaculate.