Had an unexpectedly good stay here, and I’d definitely consider staying here again. Great value for a clean and secure place to shower and sleep, but definitely know what to expect first (and don’t expect a hotel!).
I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone, but it’s a decent option for solo or light travelers who just need a place to sleep. Or, stay for your first night in the city (ie. before doing any shopping!) just for the novelty :)
Some things to know:
- have to check in/out each day, and your locker is basically inaccessible in between (no worries if you’re out the whole day anyways)
- locker is tall but there’s only enough floor space for a carry-on luggage (larger luggage can be stored at reception)
- locker area is small, it’s hard to navigate/pack/unpack when everyone else is trying to do the same. During my stay 8pm was busy but pretty quiet after 9:30pm so you have more space. 9-9:30am is busy too since everyone’s getting ready to check out at 10am.
- no ‘real’ common area, so it’s great if you just want a space to shower and sleep at the end of the day. Not a place to chat with your travel buddy.
- sleep pods surprisingly spacious (I’m ~155 cm and can sit up and roll around with room to spare). But it does get stuffy sleeping with the privacy screen down and the PJs that they provided. I ended up sleeping in a tank top.
- locker and bathroom areas really clean given the amount of traffic going in and out! Staff members clean the area quite frequently.