Overall is good! But you have to bring your own towel because
- Akihabara Electric Town
- 13 min walk
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- 2 min drive
- Ueno Park
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Akihabara Electric Town - 13 min walk
- Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2 min drive
- Ueno Park - 3 min drive
- Sensō-ji Temple - 3 min drive
- Tokyo National Science Museum - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Asakusabashi Station - 5 min walk
- Asakusabashi Station - 6 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
GRIDS TOKYO ASAKUSA-BASHI HOTEL&HOSTEL
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and safes.
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 600.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- GRIDS TOKYO ASAKUSA-BASHI HOTEL&HOSTEL Hostel
- GRIDS ASAKUSA-BASHI HOTEL&HOSTEL Hostel
- GRIDS ASAKUSA-BASHI HOTEL&HOSTEL
- GRIDS ASAKUSABASHI HOTEL&HOST
- GRIDS TOKYO ASAKUSA-BASHI HOTEL&HOSTEL Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily: JPY 600.00 per person
- 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Lockers available
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
All is good except for roommates who smell very bad.