- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 9 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku
- 10 min walk
- Robot Restaurant
- 14 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 9 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 10 min walk
- Robot Restaurant - 14 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 16 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2 min drive
- Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Shinjuku Station - 16 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 34 min drive
About this property
Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
A 24-hour fitness center, self parking, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite. Each apartment boasts a deep soaking tub and offers free WiFi and a kitchenette. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a refrigerator and a microwave, while a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2750 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Hotel Tokyo Shinjuku
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Citadines Tokyo Hotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo Aparthotel
- Citadines Tokyo Shinjuku Hotel
- Citanes Shinjuku Tokyo
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo Tokyo
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo Aparthotel
- Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo Aparthotel Tokyo
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: JPY 2750 per night
- Children stay free
- Continental breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–9:30 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekends: JPY 1320 per person
- Shower/tub combination
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Free bottled water
- Reception hall
- Near a metro station
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- In the suburbs
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness center
- 160 rooms
- 12 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2008
Nearby things to do
Fantastic location so very quiet, and yet very convienent to downtown Kingjusu.