- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ueno Park
- 12 min walk
- University of Tokyo
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo Dome
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Ueno neighborhood, Best Western Hotel Fino Tokyo Akihabara is in the entertainment district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ueno Park and Hibiya Park, while Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo National Museum are cultural highlights. Ueno Zoo and KidZania Tokyo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Naka-Okachimachi Station is 4 minutes by foot and Suehirocho Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Ueno Park - 12 min walk
- Sensō-ji Temple - 4 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 4 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 15 min drive
- Naka-Okachimachi Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo Okachimachi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Best Western Hotel Fino Tokyo Akihabara
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Hotel Fino Akihabara
- Best Western Fino Tokyo Akihabara
- Best Western Fino Akihabara
- Fino Tokyo Akihabara Tokyo
- Best Western Hotel Fino Tokyo Akihabara Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Fino Tokyo Akihabara Tokyo
- Best Western Hotel Fino Tokyo Akihabara Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was close to where I want it to be in Akibahara.