- Kanchanaburi Walking Street
- 11 min drive
- Wat Tham Suea
- 14 min drive
- Giant Rain Tree
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
The Vista Pool Villa is located in Tha Muang. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Khao Pun Cave and Giant Rain Tree, while Thailand-Burma Railway Centre and JEATH War Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Tha Muang travel guide
- Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 11 min drive
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery - 11 min drive
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 12 min drive
- Wat Tham Suea - 14 min drive
- Giant Rain Tree - 28 min drive
- Tha Maka Luk Kae Station - 30 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 121 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Vista Pool Villa
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vista Pool Villa Hotel Tha Muang
- Vista Pool Villa Hotel
- Vista Pool Villa Tha Muang
- Vista Pool Villa
- The Vista Pool Villa Hotel
- The Vista Pool Villa Tha Muang
- The Vista Pool Villa Hotel Tha Muang
The Negative Part: Upon arrival, our room had too many mosquitos. When we requested the staff to change the room, they said that they did not have any room available in the same category. Then, two people came and sprayed a lot of mosquito spray in the entire room. The presence of the mosquitos and the smell of the spray made it impossible to stay in the room. Upon requesting again, they magically had another available room in the same category (room next door). When we went to see the other room, it had exactly same problem. Then the staff told me that they would upgrade us to a higher category, since that room had no mosquitos, so we agreed to stay in that room after checking. However, they asked me to pay the difference in the price. It took me some effort to explain to them and get them to agree that this was not an upgrade I had requested for and so I would not pay for the same. All this happened at 10 at night, after we had had a full day of trekking at Erawan!! Phew!!! The Positive Part: The new room was very spacious and up to date with all amenities. In the morning, the staff cooked some food for us specially to cater to our requirements (we are vegetarian).