- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Manhattan Superbowl
- 14 min walk
- Archie Rose Distilling Co.
- 2 min drive
- Sydney Park
- 3 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Holiday Inn Sydney Airport is in an area with great shopping. Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for Taronga Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Mascot Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Manhattan Superbowl - 14 min walk
- Archie Rose Distilling Co. - 2 min drive
- Sydney Park - 3 min drive
- The Mill - 3 min drive
- Jet Flight Simulator Sydney - 3 min drive
- Mascot Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney Arncliffe Station - 11 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Sirocco – Serves breakfast daily.
- Biggles Bar – Bistro with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very handy location, great staff and facilities. Restaurant food was superb