- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Nobel Museum
- 3 min walk
- Stockholm Palace
- 5 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera
- 10 min walk
- Stockholm (XEV-Stockholm Central Train Station)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Stockholm's Gamla Stan neighborhood, Victory Hotel is in the city center and by the sea. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Sollentuna Centrum. Check out an event or a game at Ericsson Globe, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Gamla stan T-Bana is just steps away and Slussen T-Bana is 10 minutes by foot.Visit our Stockholm travel guide
- Nobel Museum - 3 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 5 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera - 10 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 13 min walk
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 16 min walk
- Gamla stan T-Bana - 2 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 12 min walk
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) - 23 min drive
- Djuret – Steakhouse with a bar offering Scandinavian cuisine. Open on select days. Reservations required.
- Pubologi – Bistro with a bar. Open on select days. Reservations required.
- Flickan – Fine-dining restaurant. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink