- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza
- 14 min walk
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park
- 15 min walk
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- 18 min walk
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Jung-gu neighborhood, The Shilla Seoul is in the city center and near a metro station. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and N Seoul Tower are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Namdaemun Market and Garosu-gil. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Seoul Olympic Stadium or Gocheok Sky Dome.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Namsan Park - 8 min walk
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 14 min walk
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park - 15 min walk
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park - 18 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Dongguk University Station - 4 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 18 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 56 min drive
- LaYeon – Fine-dining restaurant offering Korean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Palsun – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Parkview – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Continental – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Open daily.
- Ariake – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
The Shilla Seoul
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
주차장이 많이 협소합니다. 차 넣고 빼는데 30분씩 걸렸던거 같습니다.