- Starfield COEX Mall
- 13 min walk
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- 14 min walk
- 4 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Seoul's Gangnam neighborhood, Hotel The Designers Samseong is in the city center and near a metro station. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lotte World and COEX Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at Seoul Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Seoul Land, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Starfield COEX Mall - 13 min walk
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 14 min walk
- Lotte World - 4 min drive
- Lotte World Tower - 4 min drive
- Garosu-gil - 4 min drive
- Seolleung Station - 9 min walk
- Anyang Station - 20 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
About this property
Hotel The Designers Samseong
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 15000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: KRW 5000 per day
- Valet parking fee: KRW 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Designers Samseong
- Designers Samseong Seoul
- Hotel Designers Samseong
- Hotel Designers Samseong Seoul
- The Designers Samseong Seoul
- Hotel The Designers Samseong Hotel
- Hotel The Designers Samseong Seoul
- Hotel The Designers Samseong Hotel Seoul
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Good but not perfect... some work can be done
Booked only 1 night due to such tight bookings in the area for the busy weekend of events. I was given a choice of rooms, I took the one I figured best matched my style. The room itself was awesome however my only complaints were the bed was VERY firm and not in the good way. Secondly the TV was having issues with channels so ended up on my iPad watching NetFlix for my night while in. Customer service could use some polishing as there were some instances where I was not getting the service I should have been getting as a guest.