- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- 16 min walk
- Starfield COEX Mall
- 16 min walk
- 7 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Gangnam neighborhood, Hotel Riviera is in the city center and near a metro station. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lotte World and COEX Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Seoul Olympic Stadium or Gocheok Sky Dome.Visit our Seoul travel guide
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (269 reviews)
- Quiet (227 reviews)
- Convenient (188 reviews)
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 16 min walk
- Starfield COEX Mall - 16 min walk
- Lotte World - 5 min drive
- Lotte World Tower - 5 min drive
- Garosu-gil - 7 min drive
- Cheongdam Station - 14 min walk
- Anyang Station - 22 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Cafe Vista – Serves breakfast and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- WynDyn – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Color – Restaurant. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Delicatessen – Delicatessen. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Loyalty don’t pay
Regular hotel guest but not allowed to check in early