- Liked: Staff & service
- Heojun Museum
- 2 min drive
- Haneul Park
- 5 min drive
- Seoul World Cup Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Gangseo neighborhood, Benikea Seoul Tourist is in the business district and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cheonggyecheon and Namsan Park, while Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Bukchon Hanok Village are cultural highlights. COEX Aquarium and Seoul Land are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Jeungmi Station is just steps away and Gayang Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Heojun Museum - 2 min drive
- Haneul Park - 5 min drive
- Seoul World Cup Stadium - 6 min drive
- Seonyudo Park - 7 min drive
- Hongik University - 8 min drive
- Jeungmi Station - 2 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 10 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Benikea Seoul Tourist
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
In an awkward part of town, depending on what you'll be doing. Map everything out with the "Naver" app (as Google Maps is garbage in Seoul) and decide if the time to/from everything is acceptable. Other than that, my only real complaint is that the bed was REALLY hard. The staff are nice and made an effort to speak English with me.