- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Washington State Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum
- 6 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Motif Seattle is in an area with good shopping. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel. Check out an event or a game at CenturyLink Field, and consider making time for Woodland Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Washington State Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Nordstrom - 3 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 6 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 7 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 7 min walk
- Westlake Station - 3 min walk
- King Street Station - 19 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Frolik Kitchen+Cocktails – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Liked the size of the room. Wish there was a microwave. I only used housekeeping one day since I only sleep in the room. Lost one item there-my fault-hope they can find it. My small book of passwords.