- Seattle Art Museum
- 5 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Seattle Great Wheel
- 8 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Great Wheel are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pike Place Market and Nordstrom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park.Visit our Seattle travel guide
- Seattle Art Museum - 5 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Seattle Great Wheel - 8 min walk
- Nordstrom - 8 min walk
- Pioneer Square - 9 min walk
- University Street Station - 4 min walk
- King Street Station - 14 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Outlier – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days, happy hour available.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Customer service at its best!
Amazing service, Elias at the front desk went about and beyond to help me with last minute NYE accommodations.