- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 3 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Max is in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pioneer Square and Lake Union, while Seattle Paramount Theatre and Seattle Waterfront are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at CenturyLink Field, and consider making time for Seattle Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Seattle travel guide
- Nordstrom - 3 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 6 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 9 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 12 min walk
- Westlake Ave Hub Station - 1 min walk
- King Street Station - 10 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Millers Guild – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Receptionist was terrible Restaurant next door bartender with beard and glasses not only rude to but my wife should be fired Parking guy from hati was excellent Receptionist tried to scan us till I showed online receipt Will broad cast on social media Truly a dump .....