- Reserve Beach
- 7 min walk
- BarraShopping Mall
- 4 min drive
- Bosque da Barra Park
- 9 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro, Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Casa do Pontal Museum and Olympic Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Posto 12 and Roberto Burle Marx Estate. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Piquet Auto Race Track or Jeunesse Arena.
- Reserve Beach - 7 min walk
- BarraShopping Mall - 4 min drive
- Tijuca Lake - 4 min drive
- Citibank Hall Rio de Janeiro - 5 min drive
- Bosque da Barra Park - 9 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro Magalhaes Bastos Station - 36 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Shiso – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cantô Gastro &Lounge – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of BRL 350 per accommodation, per week
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 9 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: BRL 65 per accommodation, per night
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Ferry ride through the Marapendi Lagoon, the Carioca Pantanal.
- Daily physical indoor and outdoor activities.
- One hour complimentary bike experience per person per stay.
- Unique gastronomic experiences, such as Caipirinha Tasting in our award-winning restaurants.
- Access to the Marapendi Lounge for early arrivals and late departures.
- Access to the Atiaia Spa & Fitness relaxation room, with steam room and locker rooms.
- 10% discount on Atiaia SPA's treatments
- 24-hour access to the gym.
- Two welcome drinks at Cantô Restaurant
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 78 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 60 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 350 per accommodation, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Rio Janeiro Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Rio Janeiro
- Grand Hyatt Janeiro Janeiro
- Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro Rio de Janeiro
- Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved the Grand club and our Grand Suite with the lagoon view. We did not like the cleanliness of our room and the fact that most of the hotel staff ignores you unless you greet them first or ask them something. Most of them were friendly but they should greet guests with a big smile all the time in corridirs, elevstora and other public areas