- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 4 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza
- 7 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach
- 10 min walk
- Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Travelodge Pattaya is in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Central Festival Pattaya Beach and Walking Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe. Mini Siam and Underwater World Pattaya are not to be missed.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 4 min walk
- Pattaya Beach Road - 6 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza - 7 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach - 10 min walk
- Walking Street - 11 min walk
- Pattaya Tai Station - 14 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 94 min drive
- The Lodge – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overall, very nice. The room was a little small than I have expected but was not a problem. Was very clean and the staff were very nice.