- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighborhood, One Patio Hotel Pattaya is in the entertainment district and connected to a shopping center. Pattaya Beach Road and Central Festival Pattaya Beach are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hard Rock Cafe and Mini Siam. Underwater World Pattaya and Cartoon Network Amazone are also worth visiting.
- Pattaya Station - 6 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- Anego – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Namsan grill – Restaurant offering Korean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Ju xiang ge – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Onsite dining venue #4 – Open daily.
One Patio Hotel Pattaya
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great experience. The staff was very welcoming and helpful.