- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighborhood, Holiday Inn Pattaya is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Naklua Bay, while Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe.
- Pattaya Station - 16 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 93 min drive
- East Coast Kitchen – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Cafe G – Alfresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Flow – Delicatessen. Open daily.
- Terrazzo – Beachfront restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Havana – Bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Pattaya
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities