- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Bangsaen Beach
- 2 min walk
- The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden
- 20 min walk
- Bangsaen Roundabout
- 3 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 55 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hand Hotel is located in Chonburi. The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden and Bangsaen Roundabout are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Crystal Bay Golf Club and Koh Sichang Ferry Pier. Khao Kheow Open Zoo and Ang Sila Fish Pier are also worth visiting.
- Bangsaen Beach - 2 min walk
- The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden - 20 min walk
- Bangsaen Roundabout - 3 min drive
- Burapha University - 4 min drive
- Laemtong Bangsaen - 4 min drive
- Si Racha Junction Station - 20 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A bit noisy from the road. but breakfast choices are excellent.