Needs renovations, overpriced, pics look much better.
- Palais Royal
- 11 min walk
- Pont Neuf
- 11 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Palais Royal - 11 min walk
- Pont Neuf - 11 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 13 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 16 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 17 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 4 min drive
- Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 27 min drive
About this property
Citadines Les Halles Paris
A fitness center, concierge services, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. All 189 rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Free WiFi, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Halles
- Citadines Halles Paris
- Citadines Paris Halles
- Citadines Prestige Halles
- Citadines Prestige Halles House
- Citadines Prestige Halles House Paris
- Citadines Prestige Halles Paris
- Halles Prestige
- Paris Citadines
- Citadines Paris Les Halles
- Citadines Prestige Les Halles Hotel Paris
- Citadines Apart'hotel Halles Paris House
- Citadines Apart'hotel Halles House
- Citadines Apart'hotel Halles Paris
- Citadines Apart'hotel Halles
- Citadines Halles Paris House
- Citadines Halles House
- Citadines Les Halles Hotel Paris
- Citadines Apart'hotel Les Halles Paris
- Citadines Prestige Les Halles Paris
- Citadines Les Halles Paris Paris
- Citadines Les Halles Paris Residence
- Citadines Les Halles Paris Residence Paris
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24-hours a day on request
- Children stay free
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 10 per pet per night
- 1 per room
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- Connected to a shopping center
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 189 rooms
- 7 floors
Nearby things to do
Location was ideal for Marais district and Metro connections. However, many streets in area are blocked to traffic (mainly pedestrian traffic) which made taxi drop off and pick up difficult and confusing for some drivers. Adjacent square was a little sketchy at night, but we never felt in danger. Room was nice size but a little weathered. It had a nice efficiency kitchen. Bathroom was small and had a strange layout. But overall adequate. Staff was helpful and friendly. Secured luggage storage for early arrivals. Housekeeping not always included, but self service towels and sheets easily accessible. On site laundry. Overall, it was a nice place.