Get an overview of this hotel 4.5-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Located in Onna, this beachfront hotel is in a national park, 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Cape Manza, and within 9 mi (15 km) of Kariyushi Beach and Ryukyu Mura. Cape Maeda and Blue Cave are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Catch some rays on ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants.
All 400 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. Free wired Internet and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LED TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a water park (surcharge), an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 486
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 400
- One meeting room 1
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour health club
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Full-service spa
- Free beach shuttle
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Marina on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built - 1983
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 5231
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Aqua Belle - This poolside buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Unkai - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
The Oriental Grill - This beach restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Orchid - This buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Salvatore Cuomo & Bar - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, a marina, and a water park (surcharge) are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club, a sauna, and a children's pool.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Urumo Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Thai massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, reflexology, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs). This service features separate men and women areas.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 11 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 11
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 15000.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- Resort fee: JPY 500 per person, per stay
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 3000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1700 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 850 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 15000.0 per night
- ANA Manza Beach Resort
- ANA Manza InterContinental
- InterContinental ANA Manza
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach Onna
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach Resort
- InterContinental ANA Manza Beach Resort Onna
- Manza Resort
- Ana Intercontinental Manza Beach Hotel Onna-Son
- InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Onna
- InterContinental Manza Beach Onna
- InterContinental Manza Beach
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from March to January. Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.