- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Manza Beach
- 1 min walk
- Cape Manza
- 4 min drive
- Mission Beach
- 8 min drive
- Naha (OKA)
- 61 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Onna, ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort is in the historical district and by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kariyushi Beach and Cape Maeda. Traveling with kids? Consider Nago Pineapple Park and Ryukyu Mura. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Onna travel guide
- Manza Beach - 1 min walk
- Cape Manza - 4 min drive
- Mission Beach - 8 min drive
- Sun Marina Beach - 9 min drive
- Kariyushi Beach - 10 min drive
- Naha (OKA) - 60 min drive
- Aqua Belle – Poolside buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Unkai – Garden-view restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner on select days.
- The Oriental Grill – Beachfront restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on select days.
- Orchid – Buffet restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Salvatore Cuomo & Bar – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Food mediocre and overpriced. Facilities are quite old and worn now.