- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Empire State Building
- 7 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 15 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, The Redbury New York is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and The High Line Park, while Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 28 St. Station (Park Av. S) is 3 minutes by foot and 33 St. Station (Park Av. S) is 3 minutes.Visit our New York travel guide
- Madison Square Garden - 3 min walk
- Empire State Building - 7 min walk
- Macy's - 11 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 13 min walk
- Bryant Park - 15 min walk
- 28 St. Station (Park Av. S) - 3 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 8 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Marta – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Bar Marta – Lobby lounge offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Redbury New York
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities