- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Trump Tower
- 3 min walk
- Rockefeller Center
- 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall
- 11 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, The Plaza Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Bronx Zoo if you're traveling with kids. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Trump Tower - 3 min walk
- Columbus Circle - 10 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 11 min walk
- Lincoln Center - 16 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 2 min drive
- 5 Av.- 60 St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 38 min drive
- The Palm Court – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Rose Club – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Todd English Food Hall – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Champagne Bar – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Plaza Food Hall – Delicatessen offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
The Plaza Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The Plaza Hotel is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Plaza property is beautiful and conveniently located near Central Park and an easy walk to midtown/Times Square area. While the check in staff was very friendly, little can be said for the rest of the staff. Barely a smile or a nod from anyone else working. We booked 2 rooms(3 people in one and 2 people in the other) but upon entering our rooms there was only a king size bed in each. They said they would put a roll away bed in one of them but charged me an additional $95 a day for it. Why allow me to book a room that exceeds the capacity? Not to mention we had to call 3 times to actually get the bed into the room. We also called to have an extra towel brought up and it took 45 mins! Not at all what I’d expect from a 5 star hotel.