- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Empire State Building
- 徒歩 8 分
- 徒歩 11 分
- Bryant Park
- 徒歩 16 分
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 車で 13 分
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, The James New York - NoMad is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Empire State Building and Grand Central Terminal. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 28 St. Station (Park Av. S) is 3 minutes by foot and 28 St. Station (Broadway) is 4 minutes.
- Madison Square Garden - 徒歩 3 分
- Empire State Building - 徒歩 8 分
- Macy's - 徒歩 11 分
- Grand Central Terminal - 徒歩 15 分
- Bryant Park - 徒歩 16 分
- 28 St. Station (Park Av. S) - 3 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 7 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Scarpetta – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Seville – Serves light fare daily.
The James New York - NoMad
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wanted to enjoy the lounge at the hotel and the service/doorman was so rude that he didn’t even acknowledge me when I was speaking with him. The line was long and lasted for over 30 mins with no one knowing what was going on. I would have thought that as guest staying at the hotel, we would be able to enjoy the lounge at the hotel. Also checked in at midnight and left at 9 am and we were still charged the facility fee?! The rooms are small and the pictures online are very deceiving! Will not be staying there again!